Saturday, June 5, 2010

Backdating

So since Wednesday it's been a whirlwind - leaving early in the morning and getting back late at night. Friends are coming over for a screening of LA Plays Itself in just a few, so there's no way I'm getting my brain around V2,B3,C10 - it's all about masonry in Pierre's journal entries. So tomorrow I'd like to read three chapters.

Then I may backdate.

Shock and horror. But it will feel a little more like one a day which is better than three on Sunday. So if you're reading this in the future, I may actually have written this before those entries. Trippy. Time and space, folding in on itself.

Or I may be overstating it. But for any of you (are there) who are following along simultaneously, look out for a few tomorrow.

I need all my faculties for this masonic stuff. It's as complicated as military strategy. So more on Pierre rubbing his stomach and patting his head tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment